Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ted Tagami's Re-Mix

What an amazing experience. I want thank you Markus for setting up this site, and to Dave and Schlomo for putting this together. I met some cool folks, learned some new things, and had a great time.

Here is my vid from yesterday's events. Before the shoot, I was lucky and had a chance to ask Alex about song writing. He goes on to share with us how the meanings of songs change over time. Seems to mix well with shots of his old Gibson. Does anyone know Ike's full name?

I now know I will have to plan in advance in order to try and pull this off well. I would like to do this again. Do we have the audio from the talks while we were in the editing rooms?

1 Comments:

Blogger Markus Sandy said...

Fantastic post!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home