Monday, November 21, 2005

SPIN IT

In preperation for the event I reached out to some friends as I was gathering content for my presentation. I was looking for video on why we are so passionate about personal media.
I got pumped when after a few hours Steve Garfield used SpinXpress to send me this video clip about why he is so turned on to the power of personal media. Within a few hours after that more videos from others came into my SpinXpress group so that JD Lasica and I could share them with the students, less than a day later we were in front of the students with our remix of why we are so passionate about personal video. More to come.............................

1 Comments:

Blogger Markus Sandy said...

I think this is a great response! Steve' really hits the nail on the head.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home